On March 27, 2019, Champlain College and Gravel & Shea PC are partnering to present a one-day Blockchain Symposium to discuss the emerging questions, dilemmas, and opportunities created by blockchain technology.
The symposium will be held at Champlain College in Burlington, Vermont, and will include speakers and panels presenting on a variety of topics, such as:
- Blockchain basics
- Application use cases of blockchain (e.g. identity verification)
- Protection of private/confidential data and supply chain management
- Governance and blockchain
- Social aspects of blockchain
- Opportunities for investment and/or employment in the blockchain industry
Blockchain industry veterans, new blockchain enthusiasts, and all those in between are invited to join the symposium at Champlain College this spring. Please stay tuned for registration details.
Note: The Blockchain Symposium is still seeking speakers.